WORKING PARTIES AND PART 145 OPERATOR SUPPORT STAFF B1/B2 (M/F)
- référence : 18/109-P
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
ATR Working parties Part 145 organisation provide worldwide support to ATR customers with aircraft repair activities further incident, or aircraft retrofit (STC, S.B Embodiments), accordingly team of License mechanic and/or avionic (B1/B2) will be assigned to aircraft location to perform repair scheme, under ATR Part 145 agreement and until aircraft release with ATR EASA CRS documentation, or CoC.
In addition ATR Working Parties Part 145 organization with main base maintenance center at Francazal – France , perform aircraft customisation, retrofit, and maintenance schedule activities on new and second hand aircraft, and accordingly Licence mechanic and /or avionic (B1/B2) are assigned to perform aircraft Work package.
Principales activités / responsabilités:
Your mains tasks will be:
- To carry out the inspection and certification of work define as per work package within the scope of their authorization.
- To ensure that all work performed in connection with maintenance are in accordance with the requirements / recommendation of the OEM. While carrying out the maintenance work wherever applicable, approved schedules should be followed.
- To ensure all work sheets, inspection schedules, logbooks, maintenance records are properly completed and certified. The documents are to be maintained as required by ATR M.O.E document which described any procedure in the respective part of the documents.
- To ensure that the snags observed during the inspections and those reported by the flight crew during the flight are rectified in an approved method. Major defects and rectifications will be promptly reported and dealt with.
- To ensure that tools and equipment’s used during maintenance are in serviceable condition.
- To ensure that only approved materials and parts are used and the approved spares have necessary documentation and certification before installation are to be followed.
- To ensure that while handling equipment’s, tools and carrying out any servicing of aircraft or components etc… necessary caution & safety procedures are to be followed.
- Prior to undertaking certification work the License mechanic and/or avionic (B1/B2) must ensure that their Licence is current and valid, they have necessary skills to perform the work and have undergone necessary trainings, including continuation training in the preceding 24 months. To ensure all technicians / apprentices follow all relevant safety practices and procedures at all times.
- Ensure support in maintaining the tools and equipment’s are in good order.
- To ensure safety of GSE equipment’s
profil recherché:You will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualification: EASA - ICAO type II AME License on ATR 42/72 all type in Mechanical or Avionics Grades. The License shall be in currency
- Experience: 5 to 10 years work experience with minimum 6 years of certification.
- Training: Type training on ATR 42/72 all type and Fuel Tank Safety / HF / SMS / Refresher courses currency
- Language: English technical
- IT: standard usage with MIS, Microsoft outlook, word, xls
- Soft skills: Customer minded , soft communication, engage, deliver
Specific constraints: worldwide business activities, with long stay on remote location up to 9 weeks, and sometimes with difficult environment
ATR is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.