CENTRAL CONTROLLING – PLANNING & REPORTING (M/F)
- référence : 18/07-F
- nature du contrat : CDI
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : ASAP
position summary:Within the Financial Directorate, integrated in Controlling department, in an international group (over 1billion in Revenue), the applicant will have to monitor the economic & financial management of ATR (Target definition, activity indicators, performance measurement). That will entail optimizing the global performance and supporting Management in strategic decisions.
The applicant will report directly to Controlling – Planning & Reporting department.
The applicant will be in charge of different activities:
- Participate actively to the production and optimization of Reportings, KPIs and consolidated presentations.
- Ensure the relevance and quality of consolidated and reported data.
- Support the budgetary process: become a direct partner of operational Controllers and other process actors (Accounting & Treasury departments), ensure the consolidation as well as the reliability and consistency of consolidated data.
- Ensure the consolidation of monthly financial data
- Optimize internal & external Reporting process to reduce the cycle time and to provide more detailed analysis in respect of deadline
- Reinforce the relationship with our Shareholders’ Finance Directorates and ensure the reliability of reported data
- Be pro-active in new performance indicators implementation and in communication means
- Participate in new Reporting tools development (Executive viewer, PowerBI, BW …)
- Control the budgetary process to anticipate upstream needs, reduce cycle time and provide more consistent analysis
- Ensure transversal relevance and consistency of ATR global budgetary data
- Participate actively in data production, consolidation and preparation of communication support.
- Implement a tool to model ATR program profitability including sensibility analysis (volume, price variation, currency impact …) in order to support the management in strategic decision.
- Carry out specific economic or financial analysis in the context of productivity improvement plan
- Maintain and update a multi-annual statistical , economic database to be able to provide Management with relevant analysis and internal/external presentation
- Write / maintain reference documents or procedures to ensure the respect of process, management rules and to share financial information (OP booklet, Controlling handbook…)
- Be multi-purpose within the team to ensure a continuous Planning & Reporting activity to Management
- Promote economic culture and good management practices within the Society
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Master degree level (or equivalent) in Finance / Controlling or Engineer with economical & financial skills or equivalent
- 5 year experience in Controlling
- Good knowledge in Controlling, economic and financial mechanisms
- The knowledge of general and analytical accounting will be appreciated.
- Flexibility due to transversal management.
- Ability to challenge transversal stakeholders.
IT skills (tools) : Advanced skills on office IT: Microsoft pack (including VBA), SAP (FI – CO - MM), BW & TM1
Soft skills :
- Ability to communicate both with his/her financial hierarchy and with other transversal partners
- Capacity to adapt
- Team work spirit
- Transversal operational management
- Autonomy and take initiative.
- Ability to manage workload peaks and stress.