The person in this position is responsible to manage the activity of spares and kits from quote to the delivery of the parts, maintaining a good coordination and communication with the ATR team in Toulouse, the warehouse, logistic supplier and customers to ensure that the goods purchased are delivered.
The person in this role is the back up of the Spares Supervisor and performs the function of SAP Key Administrator.
- Ensure that the material requisitions of the Customers’ under his/her responsibility are processed and followed through their lifecycle to completion.
- Communicate and liaise with/between ATR HQ and end customer to effectively carry out operational issues in the most effective and efficient manner. Interact directly with the off-site warehouse facilities to carry out logistics and Spares operational tasks.
- Assist Spares Supervisor to ensure Spares Operations personnel are effectively utilizing their time and producing a quality product for our internal and external customers, as well as projecting a good image of ATR for all aspects of the individual role.
- Ensure that management, and Company-wide, objectives are consistently accomplished.
- Contribute to Spares Operations management and ATR France to improve and maintain the highest level of off shelf delivery performance.
- Training of new recruits/training of existing personnel regarding changes related to new or updated operational aspects of Spares. Maintain training records as well as folders with processes.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the internal and external customers.
- Assist Company with future business development while maintaining the existing business requirements.
- Manage Kits from Quote, Orders to Invoicing.
- Act as the Key User for SAP systems to the spares team which requires active communication with the Cellule Team of ATR Headquarters; working to identify and resolve issues within the SAP System.
- Will work closely with Miami Technical Team and Spares Engineering Team in ATR Toulouse.
- Review weekly reports sent by France and direct any updates to the appropriate Spares Administrator for updating.
- Run daily GMA Backlog and distribute to appropriate recipients.
- Manage pricing discrepancies in CRM.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Participate in the 7/7 program
Operators/customers; Spares department; ATR AMERICAS Engineering; ATR TLS; vendors/subcontractors; Warehouse; ATR AMERICAS Finance department; GMA Administrator: ATR AMERICAS & TLS Management
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
High School diploma required; Technical training in a related field preferred, or equivalent experience; plus a minimum of 3-5 years experience in Spares operations and general knowledge of Aviation industry. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer interaction skills. Ability to work on-call outside of normal business hours on a rotating basis. Driver’s License required for mobility at warehouse and customer sites. Ability to travel required (≤ 5%).
Ability to read and interpret documents and texts such as regulatory language, compliance information and operating instructions and procedures. Ability to write reports and business communications. High level of ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with vendors, customers and employees of the organization. Presentation skills preferred; Bilingual (Spanish, French) desirable.
Basic mathematical and accounting skills required; as well as the ability to give individual budget input for department’s annual budget and the ability to use formulas and calculations related to costs, pricing, and profit margins.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to research, interpret, conceptualize, and analyze data and information. Must have the ability to prioritize based on deadlines.
Experience with Microsoft Office software, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Access and specific IPC and on-line sites usage preferred. Experience with SAP or other ERP software is a plus.
Other Necessary Skills and Abilities
Project management and time management skills. High level of interpersonal skills, including facilitation, collaboration, and the ability to defuse customers in a negative situation. Ability to work under pressure. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to see and hear; ability to use hands, fingers, and visual ability in order to use a computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods of time; ability to sit, stand, stoop and kneel. Ability to climb and balance (for example, up a ladder, up on an aircraft).
The work environment consists of the average office environment, as well as off-site venues for presentations and meetings, and other sites such as warehouses and where operators’ aircraft are typically located. These environments are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a team oriented environment where everyone helps everyone.
Hours are typically 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, includes occasionally the weekends and holidays.
This job description is subject to change at management discretion with or without notice.