The Global Maintenance Agreement
The Global Maintenance Agreement (GMA) is an innovative ATR concept to provide ATR Operators with customized and flexible solutions for on-aircraft and off-aircraft maintenance. GMA constitutes ATR's contribution to reduce maintenance costs and is compliant with budget control.
The high level of flexibility in developing this package makes it possible to meet a wide range of specific needs (based on the operator's choices in investment, local resources, aircraft fleet and expected use, and on-site stock protection level).
This innovative pay-by-the-hour program makes maintenance cost planning a straightforward and manageable task.
The GMA may include some or all of the following services, according to each operator requirement :
- Spares Guaranteed Availability - On-Site Stock
- Spares Availability - Pool Access Subscription
- LRU Repair Services
- Main Elements Repair Services
- Specific Additional Services
- No financial risk (insurance concept)
- Predictable financial budget to cover maintenance, repair costs and availability of costly rotable items
- Guaranteed turn-around time
- Optimized logistics solutions
- Single monthly settlement to ATR for all the services included in the GMA
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Guaranteed quality (OEMs / JAR/FAR-145 stations)
- Technical support by a manufacturer with 20 years of experience (ATR Integrated Engineering, Vendor monitoring, stock inventories worldwide, back-to-back agreements)
I-CARE, the ATR loyalty program, is an innovative tool aimed at reducing Airlines' maintenance costs. With this program, ATR recognizes Customer loyalty in ordering parts and availing services and provides, in return, credit rewards.