The largest ATR dedicated spares inventory
ATR, as an aircraft manufacturer, is in the best position to ensure off the shelf availability, any time round-the-clock.
Over 35,000 P/N are available in stock to provide more flexibility and efficiency to your field operations.
Since airlines' on-time performance is of utmost importance, ATR offers its Customers in 70 different countries efficient spares deliveries and extensive spares services worldwide.
An Extensive Scope of Customer Services
The ATR offer is set up to meet Customer spares requirements through a wide range of services.
This offer comprises :
- Sale of new and Serviceable parts (Airframe, rotables, rotable breakdown parts, hardware, consumable, Standard kits, engines, and tooling)
- Lease of Insurance Items, Components, Tools, etc.
- Repair, Test and Overhaul Services
- Standard Exchange Services
- Spares recommendation
- AOG Services
Efficient logistic solutions, from ex-works shipment to drop shipment to the nearest airport, are offered to customers according to their needs.
A High-performance Spares Support Organization
The ATR hot line is available 24 hours a day, worldwide.
AOG specialists handling urgent delivery of spares are permanently on call in the three ATR centers located in Toulouse, Washington and Singapore.
Technical assistance is provided for component interchangeability.
Over 230 suppliers and their associated repair stations have been certified worldwide to guarantee the reliability of repaired and overhauled units. With more than 75,000 orders delivered each year, ATR has an unrivalled experience in spares handling.
- The largest worldwide inventory dedicated to ATR spares
- A worldwide repair network
- Minimized aircraft downtime
- ATR hotline available round-the-clock worldwide